Product name: Ammonium Ferric Sulphate, Ferric Ammonium Sulfate
Physical and Chemicals properties:
Appearance and properties: violet crystal
Density: 0.87g/mLat 25°C
Melting point: DHS 40 C
Boiling point: 85 ° C
Flash: 28 ° F
Refractive index: n20/D 1.406
1. To chelate soil nutrients, stimulate root growth, to make crops grow stable and strongly, high fertilizer utilize.
2. To improve crop photosynthetic performance, to promote photosynthetic transfer and transportation, to enhance product performance.
3. To improve the growth of roots environment, to suppress the occurrence of soil-borne diseases, obvious effects of continuous cropping.
4. To use with Inorganic fertilizer which can increase nutrients also can increase crops yields.
5. To use this organic fertilizer will make soil soft, reduce soil compaction, Improve soil fertilizer, water retention capacity.
6. This series of products is organic food base, green food base and pollution-free food base which must use eco-organic fertilizer.
Ammonium Sulfate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Ammonium sulphate is a crystalline powder although it may be available as a .... rates are higher for fluidized bed dryers than for the rotary drum type of dryer
Ammonium Sulfate - International Plant Nutrition Institute
Ammonium sulfate [(NH4)2 SO4] was one of the first and most widely used nitrogen (N) ... Ammonium sulfate (sometimes abbreviated as AS or AMS) has been
Ammonium Sulfate | Mosaic Crop Nutrition
Ammonium sulfate [(NH4)2 SO4] was one of the first and most widely used nitrogen (N) fertilizers for crop production. It's now less common but especially
Ammonium sulfate | (NH4)2SO4 - PubChem
Ammonium sulfate is an inorganic sulfate salt obtained by reaction of sulfuric acid with two equivalents of ammonia. A high-melting (decomposes above 280℃) white solid which is very soluble in water (70.6 g/100 g water at 0℃; 103.8 g/100 g water at 100℃), it is widely used as a fertilizer for alkaline soils
Ammonium Sulphate - OCI Nitrogen
OCI Agro's ammonium sulphate contains ammoniacal nitrogen and water-soluble ... The crystalline range is the smallest type of granule, the products being
Ammonium sulfate - Wikipedia
Ammonium sulfate ); (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. The most common use is as a soil fertilizer. It contains 21% nitrogen