|Appearance ||Granular |
|Nitrogen content ||20.5%minn |
|Sulfur ||24%min |
|Moisture ||1%min |
|Free acidity(H2SO4) ||2.5%max |
1. Ammonium Sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
2. Fast release, quick acting;
3. More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate;
4. Can be readily blended with other fertilisers. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur.
5. Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster,can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
Ammonium Sulfate | Mosaic Crop Nutrition
Ammonium sulfate [(NH4)2 SO4] was one of the first and most widely used nitrogen (N) fertilizers for crop production. It's now less common but especially
Ammonium sulfate | (NH4)2SO4 - PubChem
Ammonium sulfate is an inorganic sulfate salt obtained by reaction of sulfuric acid with two equivalents of ammonia. A high-melting (decomposes above 280℃) white solid which is very soluble in water (70.6 g/100 g water at 0℃; 103.8 g/100 g water at 100℃), it is widely used as a fertilizer for alkaline soils
Ammonium Sulphate - OCI Nitrogen
OCI Agro's ammonium sulphate contains ammoniacal nitrogen and water-soluble ... The crystalline range is the smallest type of granule, the products being
Ammonium Sulfate - International Plant Nutrition Institute
Ammonium sulfate [(NH4)2 SO4] was one of the first and most widely used nitrogen (N) ... Ammonium sulfate (sometimes abbreviated as AS or AMS) has been
Ammonium sulfate - Wikipedia
Ammonium sulfate ); (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. The most common use is as a soil fertilizer. It contains 21% nitrogen
Ammonium Sulfate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Ammonium sulphate is a crystalline powder although it may be available as a .... rates are higher for fluidized bed dryers than for the rotary drum type of dryer