- Model Number:
- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Ammonium Sulphate also named ammonium sulfate is a kind of widely used nitrogen fertilizer in agricultural. The chemical formula is (NH4) 2 SO4.
Granular Ammonium Sulphate is compressed the by ammonium sulphate powder with higher stability which is more suitable for agricultural use.
Product name: Aluminium Sulphate or Aluminum Sulfate
Shape: Flakes or Granular or Powder.
CAS No.: 10043-01-3
Molecular Formula: Al2(SO4)3
Appearance: It is white or grey flake,particle or massive crystallization
APPLICATION & USAGE:
1. The chemical industry is used to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
2. The cooking agent used in the paper industry to make sulfate pulp.
3. The glass industry is used as a substitute solvent for soda ash.
4. The textile industry is used to deploy Vinylon spinning coagulant.
5 sed in non-ferrous metallurgy, leather and other aspects.
6. Used to make sodium sulfide, pulp, glass, water glass, enamel, and also used as a laxative and antidote for barium salt poisoning. It is a by-product when hydrochloric acid is produced from common salt and sulfuric acid. Chemically used to make sodium sulfide, sodium silicate, etc. The laboratory is used to wash away barium salts. Industrially used as raw materials for the production of NaOH and H2SO4, also used in papermaking, glass, printing and dyeing, synthetic fibers, tanning, etc. Sodium sulfate is one of the most commonly used post-treatment desiccants in organic synthesis laboratories.