- Model Number:
- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
|Chemical formula||CO (NH2)2|
|Appearance||White prilled crystal|
|Property||It is soluble in water and alcohol. Its water solubility is faintly alkaline. It decomposes when heated over fusing point. Under high temperature, it can undergo a condensation reaction and form biuret, triuret and polyhydrocyanic acid.|
- Urea is one kind of neutral fertilizer, which can be used in long time without leaving any harmful material
in the soil.
- Usually urea fertilizer used for base and top dressiing fertilizer in agriculture.
- For industry use, urea mainly in producing urea solution, purifying automobile exhaust, producing plywood, making glue and so on.
- Prilled urea: gas based uncoated and coal based uncoated urea usu for industry use
gas based coated and coal based coated urea usu for agricultural use
- Granular urea: mainly used for agricultural and BB fertilizer production